Saturday, November 3, 2012

ROGER RABBIT



Friends, they're everything in highschool, but after that, they're nothing. People don't realise about it until it happens, nobody can help you the lonelyness they left inside you is like your family have left you in a small corner. That's why people try to find that person who complete them who will never let them alone, who will love you 'till the life ends.

The sad true is that no everyone find it, some people just settle for one person who just will never leave even if they don't feel love, that makes me sad. I want someone in my life who loves me as I will.

But first I have to fall out of love and set me free of the prison that I got myself into, find a new way in life, get out of the pain in my chest thats just enough of being like that crap I am already 19 it's time to be loved time to be me time to be like I want not hiding it is just my birthday wish "Be me" not like whe I blew the candles... "J." good wish... he will always my wish but come on!! To waste a wish I could have asked for the moon. Overall, my wish will never meet ...

It's because of me! Everything I am just too "shy?" it's not the perfect word but I am afraid, like really afraid about rejection he will never be with someone like me, I don't feel that I'm enough to complete someone, or I'm not too pretty or sexy, those things are for the people who's in the movies and their attractive are just hide into the character, but then they're fuck sexy. I am not like that, not ugly, a bit pretty, but not enough, that's why I added that video in the post, this song define my situation about that mad thing, is like if he's singing to me and saying "Tell him, untile is too late."

Nobody's gonna feel your pain 
When all is done  
and it's time for you to walk away
Love xxxx bye
- Lalo.

"No regrets, no apologizes, just your life, just your decisions."





No comments:

Post a Comment