Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lately

From the last post I made 'till today my life changed a little bit, my friend have noticed that something's happening to me and he feels bad for me because he can't do nothing but he can't realise that even if I tell him what's wrong with me he can't do nothing or what? He's going to listen he maybe will say something irrelevant that will not fulfill my problem and… done. After telling him I know he will be worse 'cuz there's no thing he could do for me to' feel better, my mom is cheating my dad and I'm not right with my feelings I am like an atomic-bomb and I don't want to use him as my Japan, thing that he told me he want to be, but I can't tell him my problems after knowing what he thinks about me. I will explain:

1. He knew a new friends group.

2. He doesn't like watching me around his friend house, I don't know why but it's like if he doesn't want me to know him/them because it's easy to me make friends even if I knew them before and I think he's afraid about that. I will never steal his friend…

3. He told me exactly: “I knew {Friendname} just for 6 months and when I see him I already know what's going on on his life, but when I see you, I don't know what's going on, and I feel bad because I think you are more important to me than {friendname} ”

Thats it, what I have to do? After he told me that I stopped talking I couldn't believe that my best friend think that best friends are those who tell all the things each other, not the ones that would ask 65€ to his parents for his friend because this one lost the money the other trusted.

Xoxo Lalo

"No regrets, no apologizes, just your life, just your decisions."

No comments:

Post a Comment